- In one eternal God, Revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God and is now, by reason of voluntary transgressions, separated from God.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, is His revelation to man, and contains His plan for the redemption of fallen humanity.
- In the virgin birth and the deity of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, truly human and truly divine.
- Salvation has been provided for all people through the work of Christ at Calvary, resulting in eternal life for all who believe, turn from sin, and place their faith in Him.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers, each of whom is an integral part of the Church, the body of Christ.
- All believers are responsible to fulfill the Great Commission and make disciples of all people.
- In the Second Coming of Christ and the pre-eminence of His kingdom for eternity.